This interactive workshop will teach you why great content and paid for advertising are critical to your success. It will cover what content and ads to use to promote things like new products, events and sales, what images, text and videos you should promote and how to track your results.
Whether you're new to Facebook and Instagram, or you've got an account but are not sure if you are getting the maximum return on your investment, this course will give you specific actions to support your goals.
To book your place, or for more information, visit the link below:
Are you GDPR Compliant? Your organisation must be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by May 2018 and this seminar will guide you through the key changes introduced by the Regulation.
Delivered by Digital Growth Programme Consultant, Lee Callender, find out how to successfully prepare your business for the upcoming changes. He will demonstrate the key steps your business will need to take to ensure it is both protected and prepared for when the new regulations take effect.
Who should attend:
This seminar is ideal for individuals within SMEs who are looking to ensure they are aware of the impact the new GDPR will have on their business and understand the consequences of non-compliance (huge fines up to £20m or 4% of your global turnover whichever figure is larger).
The seminar will cover:
- Keeping a record of data operations and activities
- Undertaking a data privacy impact assessment (PIA) for systems and projects
- Discovering if you require a designated data protection officer (DPO)
- Notifying the supervisory authority of a data breach
- Reviewing the data processing processes
- Implementing “privacy by design” and “privacy by default”
- Handling an enquiry from the Information commissioner should you receive a call or spot check.
By attending this seminar you will gain a better understanding of the important elements of GDPR and how to protect your organisation, with practical solutions.
8am - Registration, networking and refreshments
8.30am - Presentation
10.30am - Q&A and Networking
11am - Close
To book, please click the link below:
COULD THE DIGITAL GROWTH PROGRAMME HELP YOU?
Formerly known as the Ebusiness Club, The Digital Growth Programme aims to help SMEs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire embrace technology and the digital world.
They offer a wide range of workshops, seminars, conferences as well as offering advice.
or visit their website http://ow.ly/muOH30eFVBy
More Articles ...
- Up and running
- Telephone Issues
- UPCOMING PIONEER 10 WORKSHOPS
- Facebook for Business
- Business competition launched to celebrate 30th anniversary
- CHAIR OF D2N2 AWARDED OBE
- Oxford Innovation Birthday Celebrations
- Understanding Basic Employment Law Workshop
- Pioneer 10 crowns Nottinghamshire’s top business pioneers
- Finalists revealed in quest for Innovation champions
- Youtube & Video
- Export Hub - Department of International Trade
- Teachers UK - Christmas Cuppa
- David Smith - Chamber of Commerce article
- David Smith - Chamber of Commerce
- Performance workshop: the art of professional presentation
- Evidence-based marketing: communication that works.
- Small Business Saturday 3rd December
- Small Business Saturday
- Invest Ashfield & Mansfield hosts first Business Expo and Meet the Buyer event