Are you GDPR Compliant? Your organisation must be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by May 2018 and this seminar will guide you through the key changes introduced by the Regulation.
Delivered by Digital Growth Programme Consultant, Lee Callender, find out how to successfully prepare your business for the upcoming changes. He will demonstrate the key steps your business will need to take to ensure it is both protected and prepared for when the new regulations take effect.
Who should attend:
This seminar is ideal for individuals within SMEs who are looking to ensure they are aware of the impact the new GDPR will have on their business and understand the consequences of non-compliance (huge fines up to £20m or 4% of your global turnover whichever figure is larger).
The seminar will cover:
- Keeping a record of data operations and activities
- Undertaking a data privacy impact assessment (PIA) for systems and projects
- Discovering if you require a designated data protection officer (DPO)
- Notifying the supervisory authority of a data breach
- Reviewing the data processing processes
- Implementing “privacy by design” and “privacy by default”
- Handling an enquiry from the Information commissioner should you receive a call or spot check.
By attending this seminar you will gain a better understanding of the important elements of GDPR and how to protect your organisation, with practical solutions.
8am - Registration, networking and refreshments
8.30am - Presentation
10.30am - Q&A and Networking
11am - Close
To book, please click the link below: